Landlords - Find a Tenant

How can I find a new tenant?

You can advertise your property via this website.  You will need to register your details and log in here.  

You may also wish to consider advertising via a commercial agent. If your property is suitable for students you may also wish to join Swansea University and Swansea Metropolitan University approved lists of private landlords. For further information contact the Universities' Accommodation Services.